As a blogger, you are being pulled in a million directions all at once. You have to be active on social media, work on sponsored posts, come up with new ideas, work on-site maintenance, handle your accounting -- and still create new content!
The key to pulling this all together is being organized. It is important to have everything you need right at your fingertips. While you can purchase planners (and they are incredible), not all of them have the blogger in mind.
What you need is a Blogging Business Planner.
The planner was created by a blogger for bloggers!! It helps you monitor and track all the aspects necessary to run your blog. All without losing your mind.
When you purchase the planner, you will receive:
- Planner Cover
- Blog Details - Keep track of your email, login, fonts, colors and more (1 pg)
- Style Guide - Fonts and colors to use on Pinterest and printables (2 pgs)
- Blog Stats - Track your numbers to monitor your growth (1 pg)
- Password Journal - All logins in one place (1 pg)
- Affiliate Partnerships - Never forget WHERE to find that partner you like to work with by noting the network and payout details ( 1 pg)
- Blog Post Checklist - Craft the perfect blog post, every single time and ensure you optimize for SEO, share on social media, and more (3 pgs)
Newsletter Planner - Plan your newsletters for a month at a time (1 pg)
Daily Blogging to Do List - The list created FOR bloggers (1 pg)
Sponsored Post Checklist - Don't forget anything you need to do for your sponsor (1 pg)
- Blogging Budget - Track the expenses and income for your blog (1 pg)
- Monthly Revenue - Track your income (1 pg)
- Monthly Expenses - Keep track of every penny you spend (1 pg)
- Profit/Loss Summary - Quick glance of your net income (1 pg)
- Income Breakdown by Month - Track HOW you make money (1 pg)
Plugins Master List - track each plugin you add and why you need it (1 pg)
- Accounting Details - monitor your tax deadlines (1 pg)
- Outsourcing Details - contact and project details for those you hire (1 pg)
- Image catalog - track the images purchased and posts where used (1 pg)
- Course tracker - courses you purchase, login details, and more (1 pg)
- Opt-ins tracker - never forget which opt-in you create and use (1 pg)
Buy the planner once and use the checklists and forms again and again. It is the smart investment you need to make only once! If there updates to the planner they are sent to you - at no additional charge!
Your planner will be sent to you for instant download immediately after purchase, so you can start using it today! And, the PDF can be edited! That means you can fill it out digitally, without need for a printer!
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where you can get blogging tips and strategies you can use to put the planner to work for you!
*The file will be zipped so you will need to extract the printables and then you can print or open and edit.
I loved this planner! It was designed well and easy to use. I look forward to using it for years to come
Absolutely thrilled and grateful for this organizer moving into a new year with new goals! Thank you Tracie!
I think its definitely helpful for me for certain things that I would need it for, I'm no blogger, but I use it for other related things.
I love business plans and this product not only helps in planning blog posts but goes further in actually creating a budget and monitoring the profitability of the blog. Thanks for the checklist too. No more excuses for not having a plan to share our blog posts!
I am loving my new blogging business planner. It has so many things useful and unique pages to add my detailed practices about blogging. My current planner is nowhere like this.