Blogging Business Planner (42 Pages)
As a blogger, you are pulled in a million directions all at once. You have to be active on social media, work on sponsored posts, come up with new ideas, work on-site maintenance, handle your accounting -- and still create fresh content!
The key to pulling this all together is to be organized. It is essential to have everything you need right at your fingertips. While you can purchase planners (and they are incredible), not all have the blogger in mind.
What you need is a Blogging Business Planner.
The planner was created by a blogger for bloggers!!
It helps you monitor and track all the aspects necessary to run your blog. All without losing your mind. When you purchase the planner, you will receive:
- Planner Cover
- Goal Trackers - write your goals for the year and each quarter to track what you need to do to achieve them.
- Mission Statement - narrow and define your why and create your mission statement.
- Blog Description - what makes you different
- Blog Competition Planner - define competing sites, what they do best, and possible keywords to improve your SEO
- Traffic Generation Strategy - plan what you need to do to get more blog traffic.
- Monetization Strategy Plan - how you will make money and what you need to do to make that happen
- Blog Details - Keep track of your email, login, fonts, colors and more (1 pg)
- Style Guide - Fonts and colors to use on Pinterest and printables (2 pgs)
- Blog Stats - Track your numbers to monitor your growth (1 pg)
- Password Journal - All logins in one place (1 pg)
- Affiliate Partnerships - Never forget WHERE to find that partner you like to work with by noting the network and payout details ( 1 pg)
- Blog Post Checklist - Craft the perfect blog post, every single time and ensure you optimize for SEO, share on social media, and more (3 pgs)
Newsletter Planner - Plan your newsletters for a month at a time (1 pg)
Daily Blogging to Do List - The list created FOR bloggers (1 pg)
Sponsored Post Checklist - Don't forget anything you need to do for your sponsor (1 pg)
- Blogging Budget - Track the expenses and income for your blog (1 pg)
- Monthly Revenue - Track your income (1 pg)
- Monthly Expenses - Keep track of every penny you spend (1 pg)
- Profit/Loss Summary - Quick glance of your net income (1 pg)
- Income Breakdown by Month - Track HOW you make money (1 pg)
Plugins Master List - track each plugin you add and why you need it (1 pg)
- Accounting Details - monitor your tax deadlines (1 pg)
- Outsourcing Details - contact and project details for those you hire (1 pg)
- Image catalog - track the images purchased and posts where used (1 pg)
- Course tracker - courses you purchase, login details, and more (1 pg)
- Opt-ins tracker - never forget which opt-in you create and use (1 pg)
Buy the planner once and use the checklists and forms again and again. It is the smart investment you need to make only once! If there updates to the planner they are sent to you - at no additional charge!
Your planner will be sent to you for instant download immediately after purchase, so you can start using it today! And, the PDF can be edited! That means you can fill it out digitally, without need for a printer!
Don't forget to join our Facebook Group where you can get blogging tips and strategies you can use to put the planner to work for you!
*You will receive a PDF file that you can download and print or use an editable PDF program and fill it out online.
More from this collection
New blogger here! I’ve been feeling very overwhelmed and couldn’t figure out exactly how to organize things. This helped so much! I use it daily
I was very impressed by the quality of the Blogging Business Planner! I'm brand new to blogging and have a ton of things to learn. This Planner makes the task much easier because it points out the things on which I have to concentrate like the monthly blog stats, the newsletter planner, opt-in tracker, and much more. There are a lot of sections that I cannot fill in now because I'm a beginner and don't have anything to sell for the moment. These sections do help me however because they show me the direction and the elements I have to pay attention to when I'm ready to create them. Thank you very much for this professional work! It's really valuable to have everything in one place!
As a new blogger, this blogging business planner helps keeps me organized and know what I need to pay attention to. Thank you so much!
I'm new to blogging and am still reviewing this planner. But overall the planner has helped me with preparing my new blog, what to think through and plan out for the whole year. I have my topics already set but now I just need to dig deeper into each of those topics, I think this planner will help.
I like that I have a lot of info in one place. I printed it out and put it in a small binder - it is great. Thank you!