Digital Blog Planner (2024 + Undated)
Set, plan, and achieve your goals!
You buy a planner with the goal to organize your day, week, and month. The problem is that the planner doesn't have everything you need to organize both your personal and professional life.
When you find one that is perfect to keep your family organized - it is lacking blogging aspects. And then, if you locate a blogging planner, it's all business focused and there is nothing to help you keep track of your family events.
The Digital Blogging Planner merges both your personal life and professional life into ONE!
Download and use the planner on apps like Goodnotes or Notability. You can even use it on Adobe!!
The planner includes all the pages you need to run a successful blog and keep track of the important things you need to manage in your life. All the forms and sheets are linked to make it easy to access them in a single click.
The planner includes:
Blogging Business Forms
All the forms, checklists and tracking systems you need to mananage your blog.
- Mission Statement and Avatar Planner
- Goals (quarterly and annual)
- Details (keep track of your fonts, colors codes, social channels and logins)
- Finances (set up a budget and track your income, expenses, and annual reporting - with space to track your personal budget)
- Trackers (monitor your passwords, courses, images, opt-ins, plugins and affiliate partners)
- Checklists (use the Blog Post Checklist, "Post" Blog List, and Email Planner to write content and send newsletters)
Access any month of the year with a single click, where you'll find all the monthly forms you need to create your to do list and manage your blog. You'll find these monthly forms:
- Trends, Holidays & Maintenance (know what to write about and the regular maintenance you need to do on your site)
- Content Planner (plan your content)
- Email Planner (draft your email ideas)
- SEO Planner (monitor the posts you need to update)
- Products (brainstorm and plan the products to create and sell)
The calendar includes both weekly and daily tasks that you can access with a single click!
- Weekly Plan (includes two sections to track your personal and business to do lists)
- Daily Plan (hourly schedule, business and personal tasks, water tracker, blog business daily to do list)
- 2024 Year at a glance (only included on the dated planner)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this planner dated? There is both an undated planner and one for 2024 (that starts in November 2023).
What day of the week does the planner begin? There are two versions of each planner so you can choose whether your planner is Sunday - Saturday or Monday - Sunday.
Do I only get access to one verson? Nope! When you buy the planner, you access to all four versions:
- Undated Sunday - Saturday
- Undated Monday - Sunday
- 2024 Sunday - Saturday
- 2024 Monday - Sunday
How do I use this? You will need a planner app (like Goodnotes or Notability) if you use the undated version. That will allow you to add the date details to your calendar and daily to do lists.
If you opt to use the dated version, you can still use Goodnotes or any other planner app but can also use Adobe to access all the pages.
You know you need to plan your day and keep track of everything. The Digital Blogging Planner does it all!
Note: This is a digital product and nothing will be mailed to you. It will be availble for download immediately after purchase.
This product is for personal use only and my not be shared, distributed or sold without express written consent.