Blogging Planner Bundle (Blogging Business Planner + Blog Content Planner)
You have tracking, planning, and content creation to do. Now, grab the Blogging Planner Bundle and you will get BOTH the Blogging Business Planner and the Blog Content Planner!
These planners were created by a blogger for bloggers!!
The Blogging Business Planner helps you monitor and track all the aspects necessary to run your blog. All without losing your mind. When you purchase the planner, you will receive:
- Planner Cover
- Goal Trackers - write your goals for the year and each quarter to track what you need to do to achieve them.
- Mission Statement - narrow and define your why and create your mission statement.
- Blog Description - what makes you different
- Blog Competition Planner - define competing sites, what they do best, and possible keywords to improve your SEO
- Traffic Generation Strategy - plan what you need to do to get more blog traffic.
- Monetization Strategy Plan - how you will make money and what you need to do to make that happen
- Blog Details - Keep track of your email, login, fonts, colors and more (1 pg)
- Style Guide - Fonts and colors to use on Pinterest and printables (2 pgs)
- Blog Stats - Track your numbers to monitor your growth (1 pg)
- Password Journal - All logins in one place (1 pg)
- Affiliate Partnerships - Never forget WHERE to find that partner you like to work with by noting the network and payout details ( 1 pg)
- Blog Post Checklist - Craft the perfect blog post, every single time and ensure you optimize for SEO, share on social media, and more (3 pgs)
Newsletter Planner - Plan your newsletters for a month at a time (1 pg)
Daily Blogging to Do List - The list created FOR bloggers (1 pg)
Sponsored Post Checklist - Don't forget anything you need to do for your sponsor (1 pg)
- Blogging Budget - Track the expenses and income for your blog (1 pg)
- Monthly Revenue - Track your income (1 pg)
- Monthly Expenses - Keep track of every penny you spend (1 pg)
- Profit/Loss Summary - Quick glance of your net income (1 pg)
- Income Breakdown by Month - Track HOW you make money (1 pg)
Plugins Master List - track each plugin you add and why you need it (1 pg)
- Accounting Details - monitor your tax deadlines (1 pg)
- Outsourcing Details - contact and project details for those you hire (1 pg)
- Image catalog - track the images purchased and posts where used (1 pg)
- Course tracker - courses you purchase, login details, and more (1 pg)
- Opt-ins tracker - never forget which opt-in you create and use (1 pg)
Blog Content Planner
The system you need to plan and build your content around trends and seasonality. You'll never have to wonder what to write about when you have a list ready and waiting for you.
The system includes:
- Cover page (perfect for your binder)
- Instructions (so you know how to use the planner)
- Planning Tips (to plan your content more effectively)
- Annual Trends Calendar (a quick look at what trends all year long)
- Content Strategy Planner (ensure the content is for your reader)
- 5 planning pages for each month of the year
- SEO planning worksheets (to track optimization and updates)
- Product planning worksheets (write down your ideas)
Inside of each month's planning worksheets, you get:
- Blog post ideas and holidays (ideas that are 6 - 8 weeks in advance, so you work ahead of trends and have perfect timing)
- Goals and analysis sheet (monitor each month's goals and progress to determine what works and did not so you can make changes)
- Ideas planner (the posts, holidays, and projects to consider)
- Brainstorming worksheet (note ideas for upcoming posts, collaborations, or other ideas as they come to you)
- Blog Post list (the final list of the posts you need to publish each month)
The planners are downloadable PDFs -- but are also fillable!! That means you don't need to print anything at all - saving you paper and ink.
There are also not any dates on any pages, so you can use them again and again (rather than having to invest in a new planner every year). And, if there are ever any updates, you'll get those at no additional charge!!
Stop stressing about content and put together a plan to keep you organized every step of the way.
*You will receive a zipped PDF file that you can download and print or use an editable PDF program and fill it out online.