Blogging Planner (42 Pages)
As a blogger, you are being pulled in a million directions all at once. You have to be active on social media, work on sponsored posts, come up with new ideas, work on-site maintenance, handle your accounting -- and still create new content!
The key to pulling this all together is being organized. It is important to have everything you need right at your fingertips. While you can purchase planners (and they are incredible), not all of them have the blogger in mind.
The LearnGrowEarn Planner is a companion to the Learn Grow Earn Course. It should be used to ensure you remember to do all of the things you need - when you need to. All without losing your mind.
When you purchase the planner, you will receive:
- Planner Cover
- Budget - a form to keep track of your blogging income vs. expenses in a traditional budget format
- Blog Details Form - Keep track of your email, login, colors and more
- Goal Tracker - Set and monitor your goals
- Task Action Planner - Plan your entire year's content
- Blog Post Ideas - Note blog post ideas when you think of them (so you don't forget)
- Month at a Glance - Blank calendar to track workflow
- Blog Stats - Track your numbers to monitor your growth
- Week at a Glance - Note important weekly tasks
- Blog Post Checklist - Craft the perfect blog post, every single time and make sure you don't forget to do everything needed (like Pinterest images, SEO and more)
- Sponsored Post Checklist - Don't forget anything you need to do for your sponsor
- Projects List - List your projects and monitor your status
- Daily Blogging to Do List - The list created FOR bloggers
- Weekly Plan - Goals and to do list items for the week
- Monthly Revenue - Track your income
- Monthly Expenses - Keep track of every penny you spend
- Profit/Loss Summary - Quick glance of your net income monthly and yearly
- Income Breakdown by Month - Track HOW you make money
- Goal Tracker - Monitor each individual goal's progress
- Password Journal - Don't forget all of your blogging login credentials
- Blog Post Ideas Tracker - When you are ready to start your blog posts, you can monitor your progress
- Project Planner - Break out each project into smaller tasks and easily track your progress
- Task Planner - Tasks are things you have to do regularly; so monitor those you need to take care of
- Social Planner - Schedule your social media shares for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more
- Newsletter Planner - Determine your newsletter topics and note the articles and affiliates need to include
- Affiliate Partnerships - Never forget WHERE to find that partner you like to work with by noting the network and payout details
- Product Ideas - A template to guide you as you create and launch products you plan to sell
- Time Blocking Planner - Plan your day hour by hour
- Style Guide - Know the fonts, colors, and style you use on all assets for your blog and beyond
Unlike traditional planners, the Blog Planner can be purchased once and used again and again. It is a smart investment that you just need to make one time!
Your planner will be sent to you for instant download immediately after purchase, so you can start using it today! And, don't forget to join our Facebook Group where you can get blogging tips and strategies you can use to put the planner to work for you!
*The file will be zipped so you will need to extract the printables and then you can print.
More from this collection
Beautiful, simple, and strait to the point. Can't wait to use it!!! :D