First, you need to determine your niche and set up your site. Then, you have to learn how to set it all up the right way, create your first pages, and then write blog posts that can rank. And to make it more difficult, you see all these confusing terms.
All those "start a blog posts" make it seem easy, but that's not reality. There is much more to it. You need someone to explain it all to you.
Grab the Complete Blogging Toolkit, and you'll get:
- Blogging Blueprint -- the step-by-step guide and checklist to help you set up your site, navigate WordPress, set up your email, and connect your site to Google.
- About Page Planner -- your about page is where your readers learn what your site is about and how it will help them. It is your chance to let them know why you are taking them on this journey.
- Legal Disclosure Guide -- your site must include legal policies and disclosures. Find out what those are, what must be included, and even where you can get all the legal policies you need.
- Blogging Unmasked -- get the inside information about what it takes to blog, how you make money, and a plan for the first six months of your blog.
- Blog Post Templates & Guide -- 6 layouts and the template to write t perfect post
- Monetization Methods -- understand how you can generate an income on your blog
- Images Sizes Guide -- create the right image size for your blog and social media.
- Blog Post Checklist -- a 3-page guide to know what to do on every post.
- Beginner's Guide to SEO -- get started with your SEO knowledge from the beginning
- Blogtionary -- all the terminology associated with blogging and monetization.
- Posting Perfection -- learn how to write a blog post on your site.
Stop struggling and start doing!
Note: This is a digital file that will be delivered in zip format. You will open the zip file and find the downloads including an instruction page to learn how to use the guides.