You've done it! You've set up your site and are officially a blog owner!
But, what comes next? Do you know what to do with your site?
How do you set it up? What about the design? Do you really know who you plan to blog for? Is your niche defined?
Unfortunately, most start a blog posts leave out these important details. They leave you wondering and oftentimes overwhelmed.
The Blogging Blueprint Workbook picks up where every one of these posts leaves off. When you follow the workbook you get the step-by-step plan to help you know what to do before you write your first post.
The 30+page workbook you will learn:
- The proper settings for your WordPress site
- How to add and update plugins
- Connect your site to Google
- Determine the site colors and fonts for your site
- Create your clearly defined audience (or avatar)
- Narrow your niche and plan your site navigation
- Create the pages you need on your site
You need to know that your site set-up is done the right way, from the start. The Blogging Blueprint Workbook does just that!
Best of all, the workbook can be printed and filled out; but it is also an editable PDF. That means you can type into the boxes and use a digital version rather than use paper and ink!!
*Note this is a digital file that will be delivered upon purchase. There is not a physical product being mailed to you.
It was easy to use the beginning of it was not needed, but it's useful info.