You've heard the saying, "Content is king."
That's because it's true.
But, knowing what to write about all year long is challenging. When should you put together your holiday posts? What are the trends to follow? What is it that your readers want to learn?
It's a bit overwhelming. That's why you need to put together a content plan.
A content plan is your way of planning each article all year long. That way, you know what to write about and when to write it. Sounds easy until you have to build your plan.
The Content Planner is the system you need to plan and build your content around trends and seasonality. You'll never have to wonder what to write about when you have a list ready and waiting for you.
The system includes:
- Cover page (perfect for your binder)
- Instructions (so you know how to use the planner)
- Planning Tips (to plan your content more effectively)
- Annual Trends Calendar (a quick look at what trends all year long)
- Content Strategy Planner (ensure the content is for your reader)
- 5 planning pages for each month of the year
- SEO planning worksheets (to track optimization and updates)
- Product planning worksheets (write down your ideas)
Inside of each month's planning worksheets, you get:
- Blog post ideas and holidays (ideas that are 6 - 8 weeks in advance, so you work ahead of trends and have perfect timing)
- Goals and analysis sheet (monitor each month's goals and progress to determine what works and did not so you can make changes)
- Ideas planner (the posts, holidays, and projects to consider)
- Brainstorming worksheet (note ideas for upcoming posts, collaborations, or other ideas as they come to you)
- Blog Post list (the final list of the posts you need to publish each month)
The planner is a downloadable PDF. But, it is also fillable! That means you don't need to print anything at all - saving you paper and ink.
It's also not dated, so you can use it again and again (rather than having to invest in a new planner every year).
Stop stressing about content and put together a plan to keep you organized every step of the way.
*This is a download file that is delivered in pdf format. No physical item is mailed to you.
I am a newer blogger and this product has been so helpful to get myself organized and going! I love the seasonal/monthly themes that are provided as well as the thoughtful and beautiful design! The checklists included are a goldmine for new and experienced bloggers!
Look, if you are struggling to come up with seasonal content you NEED this planner. I blog about personal growth and I had no idea what to write about for seasonal content. This planner lists some holidays I'd never heard on so there are many ideas to work with. And on top of that, Tracie even gives you blog post topics that you can write about. I've already starting planning my posts for the rest of the year!
This planner has revolutionized my blogging life. My work flow has gone from chaotic to an efficient and effective work flow. I thought I was organized and I could make due without a planner. I was so wrong. I often lose track of my ideas, holiday content, and basic maintenance of my blog. This planner brings everything together in a beautiful and easy to use manner. This isn’t just a helpful tool, it’s a total game changer. I have followed Tracie for a long time, I’ve never been disappointed by her advice or products. I’m a very busy single mom and I don’t have time to waste. This planner allows me to fully utilize my time, helps me save time, and has made it possible for me to get on the publishing schedule of my dreams. I’m a very happy customer.
Great product to keep me organized and plan my blog content ahead of time. I love that this planner comes with blog post ideas for each month which is of tremendous help to plan out blog content in well advance, so it gets time to marinate for SEO. This planner let’s you plan your blog on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Completely loved this Blog Content Planner. This planner has helped me organize my idea in one place. Instead of researching what to write for my blog every time I start writing, now I use this planner to plan for my content all together in one go. I also loved how Tracie has given post ideas for each month based on the vents or holidays coming up.