Pinterest can be a great way to send traffic to your site which can result in sales and increased income. But, it is more than just pinning in your account. You need a strategy.
That's where Precision Pinning can help.
Whether you are brand new to Pinterest or have been using it for years, you need to make sure that you are using in strategically. You can't pin willy-nilly and expect to get people clicking over to your site. You need to understand how to use Pinterest to it's fullest potential.
There are plenty of books and courses out there that will teach you how to use Pinterest, but many of them don't help you analyze what is working and is not. Do you know how to find your best pins? Can you tell if the last pin you sent to your site is sending you traffic? Precision Pinning picks up where the other books leave off.
By the time you finish reading the book, you will know:
- How to set up your account the right way from the start
- Understanding your analytics to know what works and doesn't
- Create captivating images and descriptions that people can't help but click
- Find and use your boards to ensure that your pins get maximum exposure
- Pinning strategies so you know what to pin and when
- Introduction to using and understanding Tailwind
- and more!
You know you need to use Pinterest. This book is an easy guide to help you get started and become a pinning pro in no time at all.
*This is a digital download that will be delivered right after purchase.